By the second week of school please provide your child with:
- a backpack
- 1 folder
- a pencil box (preferably hard plastic)
- 1-2 glue sticks
- 1-2 extra pencils
- a pack of crayons (no more than 24)
- 1 pair of scissors
- an eraser
- headphones - Earbuds seem to be uncomfortable for young children.
- an extra set of seasonally appropriate clothes - shirt, pants, socks, underwear - in a Ziploc or other plastic bag
*Please make sure your child's name is clearly written on all items before sending them to school.
If you purchased any of the following items please keep them at home!
- a handheld pencil sharpener
- colored pencils
- packs of 48 crayons or larger
- lead pencils
- notebooks or small tablets
- coloring books
- liquid glue
- hand sanitizer (available in the classroom)
The following items are also NOT permitted in my classroom:
- cell phones
- tablets (iPad, Kindle, etc.)
- video games (Nintendo DS, etc.)
- trading cards
- stuffed animals
Thank you! You're child will be more focused without these distractions!