Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
You and a partner have won the lottery, and have been awarded a million dollar prize. However, in order to collect the prize, you must provide a budget detailing how you will spend the money.
1. No money can be put in any sort of bank account.
2. If you want to donate money, you must also specify how the place you are donating it will be spending it.
3. You cannot purchase any of the following: video games and any related items, any sort of vehicle unless you are building/restoring it, anything illegal or inappropriate, a house unless you are building or restoring it.
4. There must be a minimum of 20 items in your budget.
5. Any property you are selecting must be in the United States.
The final project will:
1. Have a typed budget that list the item and cost. 100 points
2. Have a minimum of four paragraphs explaining how you spent your money and why. 100 points
3. A list with a minimum of 6 websites that you used to complete your project. 30 points.