1. Besides Lioncoln, who was targeted for assassination?
2. What was happening in the play when Booth shot Lincoln?
3. What did Powell do after his pistol misfired?
4. What did John Suratt do for a year to avoid capture?
5. Thomas Jones foiled the manhunt by having Booth and Hearald_________.
6. Powell was caught and surrendered without a fight after______________.
7. How did Booth react to the newspaper account of Powell's attack?
8. When the cavalry came, Booth and Herold discovered____________.
9. What did Booth do when he realized the barn was going to be set on fire?
10. Which conspirator was not sentenced to death by hanging?